Huawei has lastly brought their Honor star device called, Honor 8 to India, initially announced previously in July this year. The greatest prominent feature it deals is the back dual-camera arrangement that functions, added or minus, the identical way the Huawei P9 does that is one that captures RGB shots and extra for Monochrome. Honor 8 also exhibits a metal chassis providing an elegant look overall and surprising glass back.
In expressions of rare specifications, the Honor 8 derives with a Full HD panel up front 5.2-inch and is motorized by Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.3GHz by Huawei’s own Kirin 950 and harmonized with a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU, 4GB RAM, which comes along with a non-removable 3000 mAh battery deprived of quick recharging. Storing wise, Huawei has comprised 32/64 GB internal which can be further extended up to 128GB via a hybrid slot.
The camera planning features a twin f/2.2 12MP back setup with twin-tone flash, 1.25 µm pixel scope, laser autofocus and an 8MP f/2.4 forward-facing shooter with a pixel extent of 1.4 µm. Regrettably, alike the P9, Honor 8 are not able to shoot 4K videos. It scores on a convention skin, Emotion UI 4.1 covered on top of Android Marshmallow. Also, there’s a USB Type-C port on the bottommost, fingerprint scanner on the rear, DTS sound, and it provides Dual-SIM and 4G LTE.
HUAWEI HONOR 8 SPECIFICATIONS
• Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.5 mm, weighs 153 grams
• 5.2-inch Full HD (~423 ppi pixel density) display
• HiSilicon Kirin 950 Octa-core processor (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53)
• SD card support up to 128GB
• 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal memory
• Single SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC
• Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
• Emotion UI 4.1, Android Marshmallow
• 8 MP front camera, f/2.4, 1.4 µm pixel size
• Dual 12 MP rear cameras , f/2.2, laser autofocus, dual tone flash, 1.25 µm pixel size
• Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
• Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port